- This event has passed.
Origin Stories . . . A Workshop for Teens Only
September 16, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60.00
- Designed to empower Adopted and Foster Teens, ages 13-18, to stimulate their creativity and inspire their imaginations through drawing and collaging.
- Participants work in groups to create a story using visual prompts for guidance.
- The stories reflect on identity, belonging, character, plot, creating a problem, and finding resolution together. ART is taken home.
- Pizza Lunch will be provided.
- 2 Foster Youth Free Scholarships donated by the Pritzker Foundation are being provided
- Scholarship Attendees must pre-RSVP to confirm their attendance.
Please email Jeanette Yoffe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Celia Center Inc Presents Jeanette Yoffe, psychotherapist/adoptee/foster youth and artist and adoptee Nicole Rademacher presents a storytelling workshop
Join us September 16, 12-4PM (lunch provided) to create stories and make cards with artist and adoptee Nicole Rademacher. Nicole presents a storytelling workshop exploring origin stories as it relates to being an adopted and/or fostered person. This workshop is specifically designed to empower adopted or fostered teens and tweens.
Celia Center is excited to collaborate with artist and adoptee Nicole Rademacher to present a storytelling workshop. Join us September 16, 12-4PM (lunch provided) as we will create stories and make cards in this healing workshop. This workshop is designed specifically to empower adopted or fostered teens and tweens.
Location: Rademacher Studio 808 N. La Brea, Inglewood, California 90302
Workshop lead by Adult Adoptees Jeanette Yoffe, M.F.T., Psychotherapist and Nicole Rademacher, Artist.
ALL MUST Pre-REGISTER for this workshop.