Finish Line Youth Foundation’s Grants & Guidelines:
“PROGRAMMATIC GRANT – UP TO $5,000
Opportunities for kids to participate in community-based youth athletic programs and camps that emphasize active lifestyles,
especially programs that serve disadvantaged and special needs kids.
LEGACY GRANTS – $10,000 – $75,000
New facilities improvements and/or renovations to existing buildings, grounds, and property.
FOUNDER’S GRANT – $5,000 – $25,000
Emergency needs that would somehow be keeping the organization from providing current services, such as natural disasters
or other unforeseen fiscal circumstances…
CONSIDERATIONS FOR GRANT QUALIFICATION
- Organizations that provide opportunities for kids to participate in community-based youth athletic programs and camps that emphasize active lifestyles, especially programs that serve disadvantaged and special needs kids.
- Organizations providing opportunities for participation for kids and young adults age 18 and under.
- Organizations whose activities provide direct services to individuals and produce tangible results, rather than those that are policy oriented.
- The potential impact of the program/project and the number of people who will benefit.
- The organization’s fiscal responsibility and management qualifiations.
- The ability of an organization to obtain necessary additional funding to implement a program or project and to provide ongoing funding after the term of the grant is expired.
- Programs operating near Finish Line stores.”
–Excerpted from Finish Line Youth Foundation’s Grants & Guidelines page