The County of Los Angeles, listed in Forbes magazine as one of America’s Best Employers for 2015, 2016, and 2017, is the largest employer in Southern California with more than 108,000 employees in over 35 departments. The County provides vital, wide-ranging services to a diverse population of 10 million residents.
Access the full job description here.
The appointee will receive an annual salary, commensurate with qualifications and earning history, as well as an excellent program of benefits. The package includes:
- Annual salary range of $199,842—$302,477.
- Retirement Plan – New appointees will participate in a contributory defined benefit plan.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – Using the MegaFlex Benefits Plan, benefits are purchased with a tax-free County contribution of an additional 19% of the employee’s monthly salary. Any portion of the contribution not used to purchase benefits is paid to the employee as taxable income. Benefits available include medical, dental, disability, life, and AD&D insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – In addition to tax-free medical and dependent care spending accounts, the County contributes $75 per month to an employee’s dependent care spending account.
- Savings Plan (401k) – Optional tax-deferred income plan that may include a County matching contribution up to 4% of employee’s salary.
- Deferred Compensation Plan (457) – Optional tax-deferred income plan that may include a County matching contribution up to 4% of employee’s salary.
- Holidays – 12 paid days each year.
- Transportation allowance.
- The County offers generous relocation reimbursements pending Board approval.
This unclassified position will be open from April 11, 2017, until filled. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by May 12, 2017, for first consideration.
Please go to: http://bit.ly/2oj7nXq to create an online profile and submit your application, cover letter, résumé, record of accomplishments, degree verification, salary verification, and three professional references (references will not be contacted until after interviews are conducted).
For confidential inquiries, please contact:
Department of Human Resources
Talent Acquisition Division