Whether you’re an Executive Director, CEO, Development Professional, Program Manager, Communications Director, Foster or Adoptive Parent, Advocate, Student, Researcher, Professor, Attorney, Judge, Public Child Welfare Administrator, Policy Expert, Funder, or anyone else in the great community working across the fields of child welfare, juvenile justice, children’s mental health, and education….a subscription to The Chronicle of Social Change will help you do your important work.
Simply put, we show you the best funding leads you can apply for, and give you the information you need to win them so you can go about the most essential business of strengthening children and families.
What do subscribers get, and where can they find it?
In our Grants Database, subscribers find: youth services funding opportunities from:
- Private foundations
- Local, state, and federal government
In Articles, subscribers find:
- News and analysis of key developments in public and private funding streams to help agencies position themselves to secure the resources they need to serve their clients.
In our Youth Services Insider columns, subscribers find:
- Dispatches from Editor-In-Chief John Kelly, the country’s most knowledgeable reporter on the child and youth services sector, who analyzes for our subscribers the most important program and policy news as it develops.
In Funder Profiles, subscribers find:
- Detailed profiles of a range of foundations, including their coverage and subject areas, recent giving, major programs, and how to apply.
Subscribers also receive free access to:
- Webinars designed to help organizations secure funding and do their work most effectively.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY. Discounts available to students, former foster youth, volunteer organizations, and others on a sliding scale basis.
To inquire about a discount or for any other questions, email email@example.com or call 510.393.1344.