Most youths who has experienced foster care or juvenile justice find it difficult to transition to independent adulthood. MDRC launched an evaluation on a program called Transitional Living, which helps youth transition to adulthood with case management, support and counseling. Below is an outline:
- The Transitional Living Program
- The Youth Villages Transitioning Living Evaluation
- Program Implementation and Service Receipt Differences Between the Two Researched Groups
- Impacts of the Transitional Living Program
- Discussion and Policy Implications
To read the full study, please click HERE.